|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Come NOW!!!

NO OTHER WAY Concert

Date: 6 December 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 7.00 p.m.

Venue: KBU International College Multi-Purpose Hall (Level 3)

Featuring
David Woong Lead Singer and Bass Guitar Jabez Ho Lead Singer and Acoustic Guitar Samuel Lee Lead Singer and Electric Guitar Dwayne Ong Second Electric Guitar Jonathan Choong Keyboard Ho Poh Hui Second Keyboard Nicholas Eu Drums Danny Ler Lead Singer and Backup Vocalist Sarah Sim Lead Singer and Backup Vocalist Calvin Yong Lead Singer and Backup Vocalist

and
OUR ALMIGHTY GOD
as the VVIP Guest



[Click on image to enlarge]

FREE ADMISSION!!!


For he says,
"In the time of my favor I heard you,
and in the day of salvation I helped you."

I tell you,

NOW is the time of God's favor,

NOW is the day of salvation.

[2 Corinthians 6:2]


Come With All Your Friends!!!

IT WILL BE A
BLAST!!!





Amazing Grace is what God has given to us, that He is willing to pick us up - the nobodies to do something great for Him in this college! It has a been a prayer from the KBU Christian Fellowship for some years and this December 6 is when the prayer is answered. Miracles after miracles, grace after grace flowed in as we offer up ourselves to God to serve Him.


But,
the greatest miracle of all
Jesus came down to save us ALL!


Many exciting stories and songs to tell
but I'll reserve that after the concert.

So, if you really want to experience

something in no other way,
something different,
something that can change your life forever...


COME TO THIS CONCERT and
EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF!!!



Would you believe me if I said...
That God can make miracles happen today
Would you believe me if I said...
That you don’t need to wait for the answers before…
You step out in faith…
Would you believe me if I said
That nothing is ever impossible… for God…

[Free - Marty Sampson @ Hillsongs]