|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Monday 29 September 2008

I Believe


I BELIEVE
Rapture Ruckus

Yeah!
I believe I'm a new creation
I've been planned out since before creation
Before the first star in the sky
I was a star in His eye
The notes of a lullaby
They echo through my veins
I can't contain the thought
You took away my shame
The ball and chain
The wind and rain
So that I can stand up and proclaim Your Name
And let the world know
With every lyric and flow
I am 100% sold out for You
And I'm not looking back at the things I've done
I lay them at the feet of Your Son
And into Your arms I will run
He'll never leave you
He'll never forsake you
I'm eternally grateful
With every breath I celebrate
That You are Lord and King!
And with everything my soul will sing


I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE


Yeah!
I believe nothing can separate us from His love
Nothing I can ever do
Nothing I've ever done
There's nothing to impossible for Him to overcome
He's God Almighty
Man, there's nothing new under the sun
He's the only Way
He's the only Life 
And the only life worth living is eternal life
He is my motivation
My only inspiration
Granting salvation to every person of every nation
My God's the only God
Where's the rest at?
If y'all don't believe
I gotta respect that
But I gotta let my light shine
Light up the darkness
And I'm ready, ready, ready to spark this
Yo!
I'm nobody special
I'm just your average Joe
Tryin' to flow
Tryin' to let the world know
That I believe in Jesus
To set the world free
Even if I don't believe in God
God believes in me!


I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE


Yo!
I believe you gotta believe in yourself 
And I ain't talking about money, riches and wealth
I'm talking 'bout the God of the heavens
God of the stars
Since God understands and He knows who you are
He put you on this earth with a purpose and a plan
Since God was once on earth a man
He understands what you're going through
God understands pain
He said look at His hand
And people spitting on his name
He conquered death and holds the key to salvation
So salvation is given free to all those who believe
I can feel this thing building
And my spirit and my soul
I can feel this thing building
And it's ready to blow
I can't hold this no more
This is the reason I was born
To live what I believe
Or I ain't believin' at all
You don't believe me at all
But I believe that's true
If my God believes in me
Then my God believes in you!


I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE


Check it out - I BELIEVE from Rapture Ruckus

www.raptureruckus.com