|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Psalm 23 for Students

The LORD is my Tutor,
I shall not fail.

He keeps me from lying down when studying should have begun,
He leads me to the cool waters when I needed a break.

He restores my alertness when I study to keep me awake.
He guides me to better study habits
For my grade’s sake.

Even though I walk
towards the examination hall,
I will not have a nervous breakdown at all,
For You are with me;
Your encouragement and Your presence,
They comfort me.

You give me answers
In moment of blankness.
You anoint my head with understanding and calmness;
My test papers run over with questions I could answer.

Surely good grades and merciful results shall follow me,
All the days of my examinations.
And I will serve in the Christian Fellowship with the LORD
In my school forevermore!