|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Monday 24 March 2008

MIRACLE: the Yongs bought Secret Recipe!!!


As weird as my mum's birthday falls on Muhammed's birthday for the first time, her first birthday not working... my parents with their Malaysian stinginess went to buy some cakes from Secret Recipe opened recently near Indera Mahkota (a very deserted shoplot I must say)... Mr Yong is a cake hater and my mum never buys slices of cakes above RM 5.00 inclusive of tax...

However, don't know what freaky thing happened - with me and my sister's nagging (even my sworn-never-go-and-eat-at-Secret-Recipe dad persuaded my mum over her hesitation to buy cakes from there), we bought 6 pieces of RM 6.30 different flavours of cakes from SECRET RECIPE...which amounted to RM 39.10 inclusive of tax...

Miracle or not...Secret Recipe managed to seduced us in...but pretty glad to get a miracle or seduction of so...coz in the Yongs such miracles are rare!

Done away with Secret Recipe as God's blessings....hehe, Thank You God! Note: Okay, I don't mean becoming Christians mean you get Secret Recipe as your blessing... but it proves that Christian can eat Secret Recipe, totally Christian halal...just don't turn it to the sin of gluttony...

Anyway, it was a great time photographing and eating it...

Happy birthday Mummy

and belated Happy Birthday to Lydia my sister

and congratulations to me for scoring well in SPM!

...studying hard for a RM 6.30 slice of cake still worth it I guess...LOL

the real nature of my sister...