|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Thursday 13 March 2008

SPM Results...


All I can say is Praise the LORD - My YHWH Yireh!
12 hours after the HEART ATTACK! 13 A1's + 1 A2 + 1 B3...
Thank God I survived this acute myocardial infarction (heart attack in normal english...)!

So finally everything is out. I just don't know why I can take it so calmly for the past few months. God's peace is all that I can say. I totally forgot about it until my dearest RBS friends and Jyo Lyn rumoured the 28 February thing. So busy with church anniversary booklet till i did not really gave it a thought. Yesterday night I treasured all my precious moments to enjoy the encouragement from friends before the hour comes. Thank you to those who made that night wonderful and encouraging for me....

The analysis ("looking at the present" termed inspired by Wern Ming)
After this... ("must look to the future" termed by Wern Ming :-) LOL

And congratulations to all SPM 2007 students no matter what the results are.
SPM is the just a beginning of many beginnings...

Just take the time to explore the wonderful unthinkable possibilities God has installed for you!

P.S. Congratulations Ji Hong, you did well to prove Chinese students can still get A1 in both Chinese Literature and Chinese Language...and the awesome straight A1's...You are our glory...all our friends sure sokong you one!!!