|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Tuesday 22 July 2008

22 July

Nothing that special about this day. Just a little pesky reminder post from Mr Calvin Yong who wishes the one month period passes faster. Kena influence by Miss Joanne Jun Lee Sun Sun, first was camwhoring, then the Pong-Pong-Pong stuff, now the FRIENDLY reminder.

It's pretty amazing how many babies are born in August...

August 04 - Justin Lim the Bornean studying in NUS now
August 08 - Sarah Sim the suka kena defamed girl from Subang Jaya
August 10 - Cha Sin Young who's name doesn't mean he sins from young
August 15 - Joel Chan a Penangite studying in KBU now and happen to sit beside me while I post this pesky little post.
August 18 - Ivan Chong the future Copa IBA captainball referee XD

Here comes the August babies cramming the week...

August 21 - Alexis Chew, which I wonder if why I born one day later can be taller than her...
August 22 - Adrian Mak the cute and really can sing guy from RBS; Lai Chien Lee, met this ex-Bible Class classmate at JPA Interview
August 23 - Jethro Wong, which I wonder if I was born on this day can I be a good guitarist like him; Kong Shi Ling, another schoolmate met in JPA Interview, future lawyer...
August 24 - James Lim Yuxiang, my long time friend, housemate, classmate, schoolmate and SAGC-mate...so many mates...; Veronica Thanusha, the first girl who ever ask me to a Viennian Ball through email, cool assistant leader for Nilai mission trip
August 25 - Leong Yong Xin, my Room 6, Student House 16, Jalan BU 6/11 roommate...haha
August 27 - Yong Jin Jin, girl crazy for stars and craps like nobody's business... born nemesis of mine ...the Maggi Mee, the Yong Tau Foo
August 30 - Rachel Diong, the girl who really inspires me with her testimony in RBS
August 31 - Haha, who's birthday huh?

Just want to show you an interesting fact to the question of "I wonder if why I born one day later or one day earlier can be taller than..." the 189 centimetres guy so far I know is the tallest among the August babies...Not boasting, it's a fact!


*Rotten tomatoes flying*
*Whoosh SPLAT on Calvin*





Hinted already what type of cake I want...haha