|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Panjang's panjang-panjang Tag

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 9. 35 a.m.
Name: Calvin Yong Ze Hao
Sister(s): Lydia Yong
Brother(s): Caleb Yong aka Caleb bin Osama binti Laden
Shoe size: Dunno-lah
Height: 189 cm (This one I DEFINITELY know, haha;-)
Where do you live: At the ends of the earth, Kuantan, Pahang, but now in Bandar Utama
Favourite drink(s): Any kind of drink also can, except drinks that make me get drunk.
Favourite breakfast: Cornflakes, but I think the times I have it for breakfast is countable.

Have you ever been on a plane? Yes, to Nicholas Eu's most publicised place...
Swam in the ocean? Can't even float... walked in ocean and swimming pool got lar, an advantage of height finally.
Fallen asleep in school? Close to...Especially Sejarah and Economics...the eyes are wide open, but brain is in coma edi... good students are particularly good at this...haha
Broken someone's heart? Yes
Fell off your chair? Centre of gravity too high... of course lah!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? Nope, I dislike sitting...chairs are too low...
Saved e-mails? I thought when mails enter your mailbox, it is automatically saved...???
What is your room like? Lazy to describe...
What's right beside you? My huge 900-page Economics book
What is the last thing you ate? Hmm, Tiger Biskuat...switching from bread to biscuits...
Ever had chicken pox? No, I AM VACCINATED!
Sore throat? Who nevers?
Stitches? Yup, operation...
Broken nose? You mean like the Sphinx?

Do you believe in love at first sight? A bit
Like picnics? YEAH, people faster organise one!
Who was the last person you danced with? Guess it's some SIB people who taught me Sumazau...lol
Last person made you smile? I guess a few simultaneously made me smile.
You last yelled at? Forgot...

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like? Yeah...
Kissed anyone? Nope, the only person I kissed before is my grandma and even that takes lots of courage.
Get sick? Nope...
Talked to an ex? Ex-apa?
Miss someone? Yeah...

Best feeling in the world? Happy and excited.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? I wished I can. My teddy bear was thrown thanks to the Ghost Heads aka siblings...
Who do you really hate? ... Love your enemies
What time is it now? 9.55 a.m.

Randoms
Is there a person who is on your mind right now? Yeah...
Do you have any siblings? Yeah...
Do you want children? Probably...
Do you smile often? Yeah...
Do you like your hand-writing? Not really...except Chinese
Are your toenails painted? Calvin is a guy...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? Those comfy beds with lots of fluffy pillows to start pillow war, don't really care whose one is it... Here comes the Bed Destroyer...
What colour shirt are you wearing? Orange
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday? Walking back home
I can't wait till? Astro: I've got time! I've got time!
When did you cry last? RBS
Are you a friendly person? I think so... coz I'm an intro-extro-vert
Do you have any pets? Nope...

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? No idea...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Shaking hands consider hold hands?
Do you sleep with the TV on? Now I can't even watch TV...T.T
What are you doing right now? Entertaining En Wei
Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah and it's cool!
Can you handle the truth? Yes...
Are you closer to your mother or father? Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of? ...
How many people can you say you've really loved? Uncountable...
Do you eat healthy? Very healthy, can't you see based on my wideness?
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? No ex, no pic...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Friend...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Medium or probably loud due to paternal genes...
Are you confident? Quite...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
Moving to new house, studying and others I forgot.

5 things on my to-do list today:
Update blog, check emails, do Econs notes, read Bible, eat (need to eat right?)

5 snacks I enjoy:
Cloud 9, Mister Potato, the-dunno-call-what-Japanese-salted-ajinomoto-ed-rice-biscuit, let me think more later

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Rewrite my Econs textbooks... throw away the terms scarcity, that mind boggling opportunity cost, ceteris paribus entah apa... elasticity...

5 places I have lived in:
Kuantan, Bandar Utama, Benta, Cameron Highlands (RBS considered living), Australia (haha, in the future)

5 jobs I’ve had:
Student (the longest ever without pay), Typist for father and mother, Evangel Helper, don't think I've any payed jobs before.

5 people I tag:
Joanne, James, Daniel, Jaevon and Jia Yen