|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Thursday 14 August 2008

Rainbow

It certainly did feel like Noah after the great flood last weekend. God greeted our Good Morning with a bright and colourful RAINBOW! This is especially meaningful when someone in KBU is flooded with almost 40 days and 40 nights of homework and pressure...(yeah, it's 10 of august that day - 31 days in July + 9 days in August = 40 days and 40 nights of KBU assignment flood)

It's one of the widest arched rainbow thanks to the good angle of the Sun which is still low and all the physics crap...

It's one of the clearest and brightest too. It was raining like mist so it is really clear when that "incident ray exceeds critical angle" thingy happened...

Hugging each other like long lost brothers....

The three sons of Noah - Caleb, Calvin and Lydia (this one still with her towel sarung on can be considered a boy in most aspects)

And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

[Genesis 9:12-17]

[By the way, do you realise there is another rainbow too but the colours are in the opposite order? Physics crap again states that all rainbows are like that, so next time watch out for the second rainbow or marvel your friend with that physics crap]