|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Saturday 30 August 2008

The Indian

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so sori i couldn't make it 2 kl. I jz wan u 2 noe tat eventho physically i'm nt there 2 celebrate wit u but i'l always b there in prayers. I wish u a great year ahead n may u attain success n happiness in life. Above al, i pray tat God wil continue 2 b real 2 u n embellish ur life wit His miracles n wisdom. Hopefuli i'm the first 2 wish u hepi bday. C u at klia next friday! God bless


You say lar I sad or not?


Hey, dan here. Pls msg me wen u on the way. U shud reach klia at 6.30pm otherwise wil prob miss me.


Budak keling ni... dahlah tak datang my birthday, ask me go find him in klia pulak...


[by the way he's Chinese, just going off to study in Pune, India]

Haha, just kidding Daniel! I went their on voluntary basis and on friendship... I totally understand all the difficulties and circumstances that restricts him from meeting me... Anyway just to exaggerate a little tease this little sarcastic friend of mine...


Daniel, do you know how much I sacrificed for you in this whole trip? For the first time, I stopped a taxi, something I never did in my 18 years of life! In trepidation and sweat, I scooped up the little courage left in my "vibrating" body and enquired that grumpy old taxi driver with his strong Hokkien accent where SS2 was. Sitting in the sweltering heat and wondering was the hefty RM6 worth to go to Evangel just to buy a Bible for my dearest friend Daniel, I felt anxious whether I'll be able to make it in time. And that driver dump me at the road one street away from Evangel and asked me to walk because he lazy to make turns. With the minuscule strength I drew up all the courage that was left and started walking in search of the big, red Evangel signboard.


Finally I saw Evangel and thank God the gift voucher was still valid! Not teased enough, Daniel? Guess how much was your Bible? Life Application Bible: New Living Translation cost RM 80.00 nett and that was special offer price in Evangel. And that look like women's handbag Bible cover? RM 38.00!!! Anyway, belanja you what...

Then, I had to go to KLIA when you message that I must be there by 6.30 pm and my watch read 4 pm... how? That ever slow Rapid KL bus came finally... and by the time I reached KL Sentral it was already 4.45 pm and that asinine KTM announcer said the train to Nilai was delayed for 50 minutes. Why trains to Seremban are always delayed!!! And you know how good a friend I am? I went to the KLIA ExpressLink and paid that awesome amount of RM 35 and within 22 minutes I reached KLIA. And you were registering your overweight luggage and I waited patiently smiling....

Feeling guilty? Haha, please don't.
Tell you one thing. Friendship is not measured on how much sacrifice one friend has, but on genuine phileo love. RM 159 spent on just meeting you...what's that? Jesus died for us on the cross, think about that sacrifice, mine is nothing. Well, you have been truly a great friend!

Who was the one who spend my 16th birthday alone with me in the calm night at the seaside near Balok and talked the most wonderful conversation I had? Who was the one who helped me all the way through my major exams be it PMR or SPM even though he moved to Setiawan? Who was the one accompanied me in Penang Bible Camp and asked me to stay at his magnificent mansion in Setiawan and even brought me to Pangkor Island? Who was the one who called me all the way from Setiawan for ONE HOUR despite rising phone bills? Who was the one who kept on praying for me fervently to get JPA scholarship? Who was the one who encouraged me to continue to spur on in this harsh journey of life?

Daniel, you know who that person is...


Emo cukup edi... Here are the amazing pictures we took at KLIA!


Your dad very proud of you...

Retarded pic of me destroyed the scenery of KLIA

Yalah, you always like castles... now that college of yours in like Hogwarts rite?


Wow, your mum smiling so gladly coz no need jaga this spoiled brat edi...

One happy family



Adui, emo sangat la... sunset sumore...huhu

MISS YOU LOADS...

remember come back INDIAN!!!