|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Thursday 10 April 2008

Feverish Days


Fever, dizzy, fever, flu, fever, cough...adui, those are the days when fever struck Calvin AGAIN.

Hot and cold at the same time, everything seems tasteless, ear PAINFUL!!!, bones kinda painful (not dengue, don't worry), can't think properly (PhD overwork siao ady), head like heavier than steel (yalah, I know people biasa also say my head too big), can't walk straight (typical Calvin who walks weirdly and definitely needs chiropractic help) and so much more. But thank God and your prayers, feeling better now. No more dying branch of bamboo...


This fever is seriously the worst I have had before, although every fever is as bad. Now I'm feeling kinda dizzy too. It feels like Fei Mao sometimes and wonder in my restless nights fighting fever if I would be like him. Imagine Calvin become Fei Mao (if you dunno who's Fei Mao, watch Astro Wah Lai Toi, haha XD)! I feel like becoming useless, like half of my brain cells were being burned away. During those nights I even thought of complex problems of ever-unsolvable Add Maths questions. SPM has its toll on me. Then I thought on life's problem: Would anyone accept me as friend if I turned into a Fei Mao? They might like me because a Fei Mao is funny and easy to bully, but I'm at all NOT FUNNY! Oh emo again, perhaps the only proof that I'm still the old Calvin is this piece of junk post on the www.thetallguyblogger.blogspot.com