|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Thursday 17 April 2008

Random Picture Post of Feelings

Joanne loves to create self emoticons, but too bad I haven't reach the PRO Camwhorer stage. Here are just some pictures to show my feelings.  Everyone like picture posts right?

I started off life as innocent as him and SHORT...

Then I grew so TALL that I bang the toilet door!

It's really interesting when people notice something different about you..."You got six feet oredy anot?" I am all the pleased to explain to them, then they start to speculate the reason of me being TALL...groundnuts roots? NUTS!

That's why I always act cool when people ask me why I am so TALL? Cause I so lazy to answer their question and they say I "look down" on them. Make me stand on longkang so that I can talk to them at same level...

Well, can't be blame, Malaysians never see really tall guys before. I understand how Malaysians yearn to be TALL and always ask me to donate some height to them and in return see me so kurus, they donate cholestrol. But what Rudi the Irish said was right for he saw many tall people before. I was TALL because I'm thin...

This picture has nothing to do with me, it's my sister bertudung...

I really got nothing to do huh? I don't really care if you don't think I'm tall. I just appreciate you took me as your friend. Do you know that TALL friends can help you shade from potentially hazardous UV rays? Haha, I hope you all appreciate me not because I'm TALL...next post if I'm really free, I'll post on the disadvantages of being tall...