|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Saturday 3 May 2008

Another Day At School

SPM Yayasan Pahang is giving RM 200 to deserving students like me, so with that sole purpose I went to SABS Hari Anugerah. Maybe it wasn't the only purpose. Met up with a lot of friends that I miss for so long and they definitely worth more than that 4 pieces of green-bluish, ATMs-sometimes-cannot-take-in new notes. SABS is famous for their very long breath (cheong hei) speech givers. Starting with that many syllabled Arabic greeting and ending in somewhere in the clouds. Typical. Calvin's ear are just too accomodated to such situations. Oh, finally can go up stage and snatch that certificate folder. There was a commotion over whether want to bow to the audience or not. And very courteous Calvin bowed. Shake hand and smile a little, only to receive a compliment again as repeated to me by Hishamuddin and  Adnan Yaakob. Chang Hong Seong : "Wow, you so tall ar? Taller than me!" Ok fine, but do you all need to repeat the exact same words to me every time? Anyway, it's a compliment that Malaysians always repeat in the exact same words to me. Don't complain, CALVIN!!!! RM 200 go and snatch it now!!!

The very crowded Kaunter Penerimaan Wang with greedy students trying to snatch back their rightful inheritance from the school.

Calvin wasn't that greedy anyway, so he killed his time by snapping photos with many friends

Scrabble buddies - Jason, Kevin and Meng Hong

Science and Mathematics Society coworkers - Fu and Leong

More than just SPM Straight A1 friends and classmates - Ji Hong and Esdelyn

5Sc3 friends - Yuan Ting and Hui Sen

Form Teachers - Form 4 Pn Razana and Form 5 Pn Rohana

The Three Muskeeteers in 5Sc1, my same row classmates - Chee Siang and Chee Chung

Two tall bodyguards guarding the coolest Ketua Pengawas - Boon Hwee

And of course the Idiot Gang!

Looking back, this might be the last time I step into school. And I am very proud to say I did make a lot of friends here and glad that those who are still there recognised me as their friend. To all my friends I sincerely thank you all. You have made my time in SABS great and worthwhile. Editorial Board 2007 designed the coolest and most radical Citarasa magazine. Science and Mathematics managed to organise the about 250 people competition called the DaVinCSI Code. The Choir Team managed to make it into the Nationals for consecutively 5 years. The Scrabble which fought hard to get into Nationals twice. The wonderful people in PBSM who created such family like atmosphere every week. The Bible Knowledge students managed to honour God with their 100% A1 results in SPM 2007. The 2007 5Sc1 students made Pn Rohana proud with so far the highest number of straight A1's students. Thank you once again!

End of story Part 1. Wonder where the RM 200 went next?