|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Monday 12 May 2008

Feeling StopIT (and STUPID!!!)

Stop It! Stop It! Stop It! I know getting JPA is so amazing... Don't just praise and congratulate those who get. There are millions who did not have such privilege. Those who did not even get an interview. Those who have to appeal. These are people need to be comforted and encouraged. And yeah, I am not trying to be humble. Just that I know the feeling of getting tricked and rejected. World is never fair, so when this happens, it is up to us to bring up those unfairness and help those in need. Well, of course you should congratulate your friends too and I thank you so much for that!!! And my parents of course has every right to be proud of their son and announce to EVERYONE ON EARTH that their son get such a scholarship and the joy of leaving a parasite off home...

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Calvin is so STUPID!!! How can he not know that Painted Moon Black is HOR JYO LYN and she was the one he first asked who is Painted Moon Black.... toink!!!

CALVIN, WHY YOU SO STUPID!!!

(No copyright infringement I hope from Joanne...hehe)

Anyway, somehow can you see that Malaysian Education system has produced a no common sense 13A1 student. I too lurus bendul and always trust people and think everyone is a friend. And sometimes the best friends you think might be your best enemies and those you think as less caring friend is in fact the most caring. Therefore, love your friends and enemies. And so you, Jyo Lyn, beta Calvin AMPUNKAN tuan hamba... wakakaka!!! Don't play tricks simply on anyone, because you do know if that person is offended. And to my dearest friend Daniel Oon, so sorry for not telling you first about my JPA results and you have to search for yourself on my blog. Thanks so much for your prayers and thank God I have such a prayerful friend. All the best in your studies when you go India to study your IB! To Sarah Chong too who prayed fervently and encouraged me during applying JPA, thank you so much and hope Emmanuel (God with us) when you study for matrics in Perlis. And others, too much to specifically mention your names, thank you SO MUCH for supporting this STUPID friend of yours!!!

LONG LIVE IDIOT+I GANG!!! All the best in your studies... (The I = Stupid)