|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Monday 26 May 2008

Kangaroos and Koalas

Kangaroos and Koalas! 

A morning call not from a rooster nor a kangaroo nor koala, yeah a rooster year born dad... AUSTRALIA!!!! 10 minutes before twelve, so I guess it's still a morning call. Calvin is so a lazy sleeping porcine boy... That gonna change soon... *ahem* SOON...

Kangaroos were jumping in my head, kicking all the synaptics as I read the whole stack of Urusan Seri Baginda Paduka ... JPA ... Calvin Yong Ze Hao ... Biasiswa ... Senibina ... KBU ... 18 bulan ... Australian Matriculation ... Australia ... 36 bulan ... and yakity yak yak and all the rules and regulations...

And before I can say anything... Ghost Heads came with innocent looks.

KANGAROOS!

CHOCOLATES!

HILLSONGS!

Brooke Fraser, Joel Houston and Marty Sampson!!!

They are really more excited than I am.

And parents are thinking of their son bringing them touring around Australia...

Of course, it set me imagining stuff too... as if I was on cloud nine...

But they say the higher you get, or for my case, the taller you get, the harder you fall, the easier to get KNOCKED! The "what if"s came as I started freefalling... Fail AUSMAT? Go Ayers Rock to study? Desert and no snow?

As HuiLing says:

TRY EVERYTHING AND FAIL EVERYTHING IS REALLY EXCITING!!!

Ok, no more emo stuff because Calvin is not that PRETTY DARN EMO. God gave you scholarship is very good of Him already. So don't complaint, Calvin. And if you don't get the doors you wanted, perhaps He has another door opened for you... a better one.

So back to Cloud Nine... Calvin is going to learn more guitar in church camp this weekend. Calvin is finally going to that driving talk on Thursday. Calvin is going to KBU...Wow, got Ting to kacau me sure is gonna be fun!

And HI AUSTRALIA!!!

THIS IS HOME from Switchfoot




We are miracles
And we're not alone

Now I know
Yeah, this is home

I've come too far
Now I won't go back
This is home


Yeah, this is home. Really liking Switchfoot now... Those lyrics are telling Australia is going to be my "home".

Everything you know is about to change for forever, not just Narnia, but Calvin.