|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Thursday 12 June 2008

Probably The Last Post

Here am I, typing my last words three and a half hours before probably my final moments on earth. So long farewell, I'M GOING TO DRIVE myself crazy... Drive aka driving aka memandu, UNDERSTAND?

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND? Get in the car, adjust seat, adjust rear mirror and side mirror, wear seatbelt, pull the clumsy handbrake, hit the clutch and move to gear one... Oh, I'm so gonna fail: I did not even mention START THE ENGINE!!! Understand why this might be my last post? Ger de bum, explosion, sending someone who just passed two days after his birthday over the curtain and yours truly long-legged-clumsy-hit-accelerator-when-supposed-to-brake...

Before I go into the loving arms in heaven... present to you Spongebob Squarepants



I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like an angel, heavens not the thing for you,
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologizes, it's too late
Woahooo woah 

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, a yeah

I'm holding your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground...

Thank God that He is a stubborn God, stubborn in loving me, never letting me go, eventhough I told Him that I need Him then I go cut Him down. But wait, I tell Him I'm sorry, didn't think He'll turn around and say that IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE...

I'm holding your rope of faith and it got me more than 6 feet 3 inches off the ground...

Thanks Ben for sharing I love SPONGEBOB...haha, till we meet, if not on earth then in heaven...

God, I'M SO SCARED OF DRIVING!!!