|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Saturday 28 June 2008

That Unfateful Day

Nightmare, that is what happened to me on a fine and sunny Saturday morning. A visit to the dentist has always been most dreadful. Yeah, when I was small I do eat a lot of sweet stuff, but I still managed to have white teeth. However, the dentist often overlook the beauty of my beloved teeth and without hesitation or remorse, stuff that BIG BIG tranquiliser needle into my small, cuddly gums. And it's not once but many times.

Of course very smart Calvin starts to brush his teeth better following all the nurse's advice and brush longer so that I can impress my friends. Still, the dentists are still bearing grudges against me. Every year, do I need to mention again EVERY YEAR from Standard One in primary school until Form Four of secondary school. My teeth cleanliness is still labelled as B or C. Once only it was A, and that was Form Five. And why must they perform the dental checking after I went for recess?!!! Of course all the food stucked there! So every year, they do drilling process of scaling. It was sheer enjoyment for them to torture my teeth.

Today it happened again. I have tortured enough so it was just a normal day of nightmare again. But 70 bucks just got out of the pocket in the 15 minutes of hell. Bloodsucker, indeed my mouth was full of blood bleeding from gum. Now, it's really sad, pokai already can't go with friends to have the last meal at Bayleaf before leaving. Back at home have to suffer the endless litanies of advice from the Nagger.

Talking about teeth and what Jethro says as "that unfateful day",

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JOANNE JUN LEE SUN SUN

moon moon star star... aka ex-Kakak Gigi Besi!!!

Don't eat so much ice cream! Later dental carries baru tau...haha, just kidding.

Ok lar, I repent from not caring for my teeth. The problem is I don't know why after so much brushing of teeth, I never failed to meet the dentist. My teeth are just perfectly nice and now those plaques and tartars gone, it feels like holes in my teeth...

And yeah, talking of birthdays, there is another birthday girl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MAGGIE!

mee...

Two birthday girls in one picture

[from left to right]

James, Joanne, Mabel and Maggie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!! AND GOD BLESS!!!