|  Home  |  Navigator  |  Writings  |  Photographs  |  Blogroller  |  The Tall Guy 2   |  

Sunday 1 June 2008

Tagging Along

So sorry, Hui Fern! Just too much stuff to update and tiredness overwhelms me... So here's the tag!

8 things I'm passionate about:
God, everything about Him, and everything He cares about.
Music, just about any kind, cut off those out plain uninteresting ones.
Guitar, I can't just get my hands off it despite I'm just a beginner!!!
Friends, nothing rocks better WULIAOism and no one is a closer friend than Christ.
Blogging, it kinda gets addictive when you have so much free time to random about.
Photography, guess I inherited this from dad except camwhoring, LOL!
Nature, I'll go for any mountain climbing, nature walks or fishing if you pay free for me... hehe
[Got a lot more actually... Geography and World Map, Non-Malaysian History, Windows Live Messenger, Church Activities, Crapping, Yummy Food, Travelling, perhaps Love? hehe]
-
8 things I say or do too often:

{say}
Hey! Hi! Yo! Who doesn't say these?
Bye or Bubye! No explanation huh?
Haha, hehe...LOL... Stop haha-ing or lol-ling CALVIN!
EVIL! Morning greeting for Ghost Heads
Yeah... just like Elena
Ok... especially when someone is talking too much
FARNIE with a very Indian slang, thanks to peer influence from Klang people like Joanne and Kel Sern
Not six footer! How many times must people ask me with the exact words "Whoa, you very tall huh? Six footer huh? Why you so tall one? Got play basketball huh?...."
[So don't ask me that question anymore when you see me. I know lar, you all still want to say it one despite all my advice and I also immune to it already. Good mood I give you a smile, bad mood =.=)
-

{do}
Check mails, blog and Nuffnang every day few times.
Check the handphone to see if anyone ask me out for yamcha or asking how are you.
Listening to songs over and over again till I find a new song.
Pluck and strum the guitar over the same song again again till my fingertips peel off.
Sleeping again and again and waking up at odd hours, big lazy sleeping pig.
Eat and defecate... Eat to live and live to eat
Reading God's Word... Spiritual food
Enjoy doing nothing... XD
[Ok lar, I admit I love doing all sorts of things again and again... Day dreaming, chatting in MSN, checking other people's blog, type stuff, design some stuff... Life's for Calvin is boring if there's no monotony...haha, still like adventures though...]
-
8 things I've read recently:
My Life Application Study Bible
The Whole Set of The Chronicles of Narnia
Painted Moon Black's and Witchy Brielle's Blog
My own blog posts
Some Christian magazines
Warning Emails of Bank Negara ATM fraud
Nuffnang that says got someone from KUWAIT reading my blog. No oil on my blog... Go find Boon Hwee your future competitor..haha
My bro's MSN display text: Me so long online liao very long..... too long .....(btw school sucks}
[School textbooks and encyclopaedias are long gone, which are soon to come back T.T]
-

8 songs I could listen over and over again:
The Call by Regina Spektor
This Is Home by Switchfoot
In Christ Alone by Brian Littrell
Awesome God by Hillsong United
Take It All by Hillsong United
Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin
Solution by Hillsong United
Albertine by Brooke Fraser
[Music without Hillsong United will be so boring]
-

8 things I learned last year:
How to skip classes when the History teacher comes in. ;-)
How to concentrate when you can't skip History classes. =X
How to find one's way around in LRT without getting lost.
How to study for fifteen subjects without dying and still have time to relax.
How you can make a society so active and still not acknowledged by the school.
How horrible is the Malaysian Education system is at times.
How fast time flies.
How good is to have friends around.
[I learnt this too: Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history. Every year you learn more about it, believe me]

8 people to tag:
Ji Hong, Boon Hwee, Yew Hong, Mable, Maggie, Ei Leen, Wei Liem, Sarah Loke
[Calvin annoying his friends, something Calvin does not that often, so you better treasure this chance when I annoy you!!! LOL]